Thursday 16 November 2017

"JOSH, I FOUND THE PUDDING! " Yells my brother John. "Haha, nice try mom and dad." He says with greed under his breath.
"REALLY?" I shout. "Where was it?"
"It was in the pantry."
"Oh, that makes sense," I say " But where will we hide it all? Mom will notice."
"Maybe we can hide it in our closet."
"No we are doing a big house clean tomorrow." I explain.
"JORDANS!" We both yelled. As we knocked on my friend Jordans door our mom and dad awnsered.
"Oh hi!" I said surprised.
"We were just visiting Jordans parents.... Is that our pudding? Your in big trouble young lads."


1 comment:

  1. A great idea for a story using the prompt this week. You have done a great job adding details that express how the person is talking or reacted. You have some punctuation that is missing or needs some revision.

    ReplyDelete